PVUSD offers Transitional Kindergarten (TK) to students who turn 5 between September 2nd and December 2nd of 2017. TK is a District wide public school program and free to all age eligible students.
- The program acts as a bridge between preschool and kindergarten for young children.
- The program is taught by credentialed elementary teachers with experience in early childhood education and/or kindergarten instruction.
- TK is the first of a two year kindergarten program: The First Year the student attends the TK classroom and The Second Year the student attends regular Kindergarten.
Download English Brochure Download Spanish Brochure
- CLICK HERE to view more information on the Transitional Kindergarten (TK) Eligibility Criteria and Registration Process.
- To register please attend your local elementary school Kindergarten/ TK registration.
- Summer registration or questions please contract Patty Chavez Office Manager Early Childhood Education Department (831)786-8270 #3
For more information contact:
PVUSD Transitional Kindergarten Classrooms
Kathy Lathrop, Director of ECE/CDD
Patty Chavez, Office Manager
294 Green Valley Rd.
Watsonville, CA 95076
Phone (831) 786-8270 Fax (831) 722-3651